TANZ eCampus is a flexible online learning service brought to you by nine of New Zealand’s Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics.
Completely committed to supporting online services, TANZ eCampus is an alternative tertiary education service that is leading-edge, responsive and puts your needs first. We aim to deliver quality learning that fits into your lifestyle, so you can focus on meeting your study goals.
Using innovative student data insights, we regularly review and adapt our online systems and
All New Zealand Certificates qualifications are awarded by one of our partner providers. This means any qualifications you complete online through TANZ eCampus are industry recognised, NZQA accredited and internationally accepted. All graduates of TANZ eCampus receive their qualification from the institute at which they enrol.
Programmes are currently offered on the TANZ eCampus platform by:
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Otago Polytechnic (OP)
- Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT)
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki (WITT )